Friday, September 23, 2011

Rosh Hashanah

Here are a few more of my Rosh Hashanah cards:





All my cards this year used Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, or Terracotta Tile.  Since I couldn't settle on one design, I just made a few of each, and am trying to keep track of which card I sent to each person.  All these cards use Mazel Tov, and either the Woodgrain IP or Mehndi Medallion IP.




To see the rest of my Rosh Hashanah 5772 
cards, please click here




















Here is a peek at the inside:



















I stamped a shofar image on the outside of the envelopes.













L'Shanah Tovah 
(wishing all my friends a good year)


Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. I love the woodgrain or Mehndi impression on these cards Joyce and the rounded corners on the impressed layer. I like how you cut out the circle or decorative circle with the image layered behind it. Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I like how each one is a little different. I like how the IP takes these cards to a different level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocye, your cards are so elegant! The colors are so beautiful and really make the sentiments stand out. I really like the way you used the impression plates as well, again, just beauitful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the woodgrain ip, rounded the corners and then adhered it to the same colour background-- I need to try this! Great cards, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Love the apertures and the yummy texture from the IPs. So well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...