Thursday, September 15, 2011

50 and Fabulous (Green)

It's a big year for many of my friends, myself included.  I decided to make a couple of birthday cards to celebrate the occasion for the last of the gang with fall birthdays. I let the ColorQ Challenge #102 guide my color choices--this palette is so gorgeous.




I used a color combination of Spring Moss, Poppy Parade, Smokey Shadow and Hawaiian Shores.  This card has Spring Moss as the main color.  I was wondering if it might look better with Hawaiian Shores as the main color, so I made another one.  It will be in the next blog post, since I have learned that I need separate posts for each card I enter into a challenge.

Which card do you like better?

Supplies Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Stamps:  Big Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow, White, Bitty Box Basics
Other:  Edgers Die #2, Numbers Die, Mat Stack #4, Hawaiian Shores Button, Twinery Twine


Thanks for Visiting

2 comments :

  1. I already commented on the card posted after this one, but just want you to know how much I love that you make cards in so many different color combinations. You use so many different papers and colors on similar cards. I always seem to be stuck with just one color and I think I need to be more like you on this. A good design deserves more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are great! That big "50" really makes a statement! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...