Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tri-Fold Owl Birthday Spinner Card

Here is a fun card and matching gift tag my daughter gave to her friend last week.  I originally posted this card on my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery when I first made it, but I am posting it here because I finally used it.  I cased it from this card.  


This is what it looks like all folded up:


Here is the inside:

Here it is all spread out:

And, the matching tag I made to hang on the gift bag:

Supplies Used:
Stamps:   SU Take a Spin, SU Punch Bunch, Hero Arts, Impression Obsession, Hampton, PTI Asian Fusion
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, By the Numbers, misc from Michaels



Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. This is fabulous, Joyce! I've never made a trifold card before. I love that stamp with the spinner, the owls all topsy-turvy and the matching tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Joyce!!! The owls are adorable. Like Leigh I've never done a tri-fold. May have to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the spinner. the owls are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Joyce, love the owls with the cute party hat. Cant wait to make a trifold card now. What is the party hat from? Adorable and I love the color scheme.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! You did a fabulous job! And I love the matching gift tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tri-fold card! I have never made one of those before, but it looks so cute with those owls. That spinner is such a fun element for the birthday card. Great job and a tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a work of art. That tri-fold number is brilliant. Nothing short of genius if you ask me. Love the color palette too. I've never attempted one of these before. Not sure I am savvy enough. Best to just enjoy yours me thinks. Again...brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...