Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Make it Monday #33

This week's Make it Monday topic is 'Frosted Images'  I am posting the card I made using this technique, although after looking at this card, you would be forgiven for thinking that the topic was 'Smudged Images'.  I had a hard time with this one, and I think I ruined my Fresh Snow ink pad in the process.  Oh well.



Supplies Used (all Papertrey unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:  Larger than Life, Think Big Favorites
Paper:  Rustic White
Ink:  Versa Color Cardinal, Fresh Snow



Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. I think this turned out very nicely!! It is really pretty!! Sorry about your ink pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got this done already? Good for you! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out fabulous...
    Monet did "smudged" and look where his artwork ended up...
    *giggle*
    But sorry about the ink pad...
    maybe it just needs a little loving care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Used the same set for one of my entries too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. I love how you staggered the height of the flowers. I still need to view the vide as this technique has piqued my interest. Just need to find some time to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! Love the color ink you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great Joyce ! I think I ruined my ink pad too. I do like the effect it gives the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is pretty. I didn't try this technique cuz I thought I would mess up my ink too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce I love how this turned out. I think you did a great job with the design element by sloping the heights of the stems.

    BTW, that little $1 onsie stamp on my blog was purchased at Michael's a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce, this card is simply beautiful. I love the softness of it. It really is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...