Monday, September 19, 2011

More Mini Cards


If you are already tired of my pink, grey and black mini cards, then STOP reading right here.  Otherwise, proceed and be assured that this is the end of my little mini card fest (for now....)

I have three more mini cards today--these are also sized to fit the Seed Packet Die, 2 1/2" by 3 1/2".  These cards are for the CAS-ual Friday  challenge #20 to make a mini card, and also for the CR84FN #38 color challenge of bright pink, black and grey.  I used PTI Hibiscus Burst cardstock, Bitty Dot patterned paper in Hibiscus Burst, and black and grey inks. 



  
The cards are made with Mat Stack #3, using the method Monica describes here. They will each fit an envelope made with the Seed Packet Die.  In front of each card, you can see the little sticker I made to match each card, that will be used to keep the envelope closed.  To make the sticker, I used a PTI adhesive sheet cut with a Beautiful Bloom die and stamped with either Gingham, Bitty Background Blocks, or Flower Fusion in Versa Color Rose Red, which is my best ink match to Hibiscus Burst.


Here are some individual close up shots.







Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. What a great little set! I love how you paired the fusion stems with the bloom dies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling collection! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Joyce; love the shape and the fun blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute, I love making mini-cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these mini-cards!!! And the way you've make the Mat Stack into a foldable card.. now I need that die too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute and they will be so perfect for the seed packet die envelope. I love little cards, especially when you give them as a set. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!
    Love the shape...
    and of course the colors are fabby!
    I'm going to have to make some of these...
    great little gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I so love the shape of these mini flower cards! Just lovely in every way! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love these they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mini cards are utterly adorable. What a wonderful collection. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so sweet, Joyce! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally adorable. I love them all. I need to make some like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ADORABLE! What a fantastic card shape and love the simple details :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, I love the shape!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh cute, what a fun shape and perfect for mini cards! Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So stinkin' cute! Love the shape and those amazing flowers - the colors rock!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...