Thursday, September 29, 2011

Make a Wish

My baby is turning 14 soon, and I am making a few things to surprise her.  Here is one of her birthday cards.  I cased this card from Deb at My Craftroom Creations.  Deb's blog is pretty new, and I am so glad she has started posting her creations, because I have gotten several good ideas already from her.  That beautiful patterned paper in the background is another pattern from PTI's Funky Town, a gift from my friend Kim from Cupcakes, Cards and Kim.  She has lots of great creations on her blog, too.








Rachel loves opening the card and seeing a bit inside as well, so here is a peek at the inside.  The sentiment is from Verve's Birthday Bash, my all time favorite Birthday set.
























Supplies Used (PTI)
Stamps:  2011 Birthday Tags, Verve Birthday Bash, Fillable Frames, Turning a New Leaf
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, White, Hawaiian Shores, Funky Town
Dies:  Banner, Tag Sale, Fillable Frames, Turning a New Leaf, Limitless Layers






Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. what a sweet card! and I love that she likes a decorated card-interior :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of your best ones Joyce! I love that paper and the tag with all those layers to create the focal point for the cake. Adding the double ended banner "grounded" it, as Nichole would say! Loved this card a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, first, I am so honored that you CASED one of my cards. Thank you. And second, THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I just love what you did! I really like how you placed your sentiment on the banner strip. And I love the bling you added to your card. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your girl!!! Love the cheerful colors of this card! I always neglect the inside.. you have inspired me to include that as an important part!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling, Joyce! I love it!
    Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, such a bright happy card. Very professional, looking too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...