Friday, November 11, 2011

Pink Hope Love Faith




Today I am playing along with CR84FN Color Challenge #42.  When I saw these colors, I immediately thought of using my Paper Smooches Hope set to create a card that I certainly hope I won't use for a long time.


This card is a CASE of a card I made earlier in the week for Janelle, that was inspired by one of Maile Belle's cards.  I made another card using the die cut created when I made this card, and you can see that one here.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Hope, IO Cover a Card Damask
Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow, White
Other:  PTI Tag Sale #5 Die


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Very soft and delicate. Love the cut-out, sentiment and the sweet polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning background...
    both are so gorgeous!
    These colors are perfect for this card...
    and love how you used the negative/positive for both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, gorgeous damask background and how smart you were to make two cards with only one diecut! Very pretty design and that glittery ribbon was a perfect choice for some sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, this is so pretty with the window and the sentiment stamped inside! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joyce! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is amazing Joyce, I love that shaped aperture. A fabulous card for such a worthy cause :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the aperture with the sentiment showing through - it's lovely! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...