Saturday, November 26, 2011

Make it Monday: Take Three Winter


Better late than never--I'm here with a card for Make it Monday #42:  Layered Background with Sentiment Stamps. I really like this technique, and really like the stamp set I chose.  I don't know why I don't use this set more often.  I finally got my shipment of Amuse inks, and I used Fern on this card.  I'm actually not too sure about this card, but I am posting it anyway. 


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Take Three Winter
Paper: White, Spring Moss, Echo Park Seasons Greetings
Other:  Take Three Die, Cherry Twinkle Embossing Powder


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. I love all the background stamping, Joyce! and the stamped images from Take Three Winter is beautiful. I forgot about this set. I need to take it out and use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the sentiments look so great stamped behind the Take Three diecut. I just had to go back and look again, I thought you had stitched around it all, but I see it was the patterned paper that gave the illusion of stitching! I am glad you are liking your new inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce this is so pretty! I love the green layers leading up to the pops of red! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped background...
    and those red Take Three snowflakes...
    perfect for it!
    I love those "pops" of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty, Joyce! Great job with the challenge-- I love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce...this card is just too sweet. I love the colors and the take three snowflakes, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glittery look of the snowflakes. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! You did an awesome job on the background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Killer background stamping! Love the colors and the Take Three. Way to nail the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...