Saturday, November 5, 2011

Clear To See: An International Party

How can a stamp set that sells for less than $10 lead to a party of international proportions?  I honestly don't know, but that is what is happening today. I recently bought Lawn Fawn's Clear To See stamp set because I thought the glasses were just too cute. 


My friends Elena from Just Me. and Gayatri from Handmade by G3, and I are having a 'Clear to See' party, spanning the globe from Canada to Australia to the United States.


Here is what I made with the set:













Come join our party!  Stop by Elena's and Gayatri's blog to check out what they have made with this little set.  If you have this set and want to join the party, post something and send us a link in the comments.

A few notes:  The glasses are always blue because my youngest daughter wears blue glasses.  I imagine giving these cards to her at some point.  She also loves owls, and what is cuter than an owl wearing blue glasses?   Inspiration for the layout of the last two cards was from Leigh and from Laurie.


Supplies Used:

First 2 Cards:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Clear to See, PTI Label Basics
Paper:  PTI White
Other:  PTI Angled Label Die

Second 2 Cards:
Stamps Lawn Fawn Clear to See, PTI:  Background Basics Text, Half and Half, Hero Arts Envelope Pattern
Paper:  PTI:  Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides, MME Away We Go
Other:  SU Owl Punch, PTI Dies:  Half and Half, Fillable Frames, Angled Label


Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. you're killing me with those adorably-specked owls! How cute are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the owl with the glasses on! So so cute and I also like how you highlighted one of the glasses on the second card. Nice work, Joyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards!! that owl is too much!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, these are great! I love the fact that the glasses are blue, just like your daughter's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple cards that you listed first- they are so striking with the colours you have chosen :)

    Shelly X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!
    International party...
    what a fabby idea! :)
    And I love these cards...
    especially the little owls...
    just fabulous!!
    Now I may need this little set...
    it's too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards re just too adorable! My favorite is the owl with the blue glasses, just way too sweet. Sounds like a fun party you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, how great that those glasses fit the owl and are blue, just like your daughters. You were so creative thinking to put them on the owl. Great job, really UNIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards. I love the first card because of the sentiment and how you stamped the one pair of glasses in a different color. The other cards with the owl & glasses are just too cute.
    The pattern papers you chose as your background are beautiful and have some great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how fun! I love your blue glasses. So adorable that your daughter wears blue glasses, love that. The cards are as cute as can be,love that little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great. Love the blue glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much fun! those glasses are too cute!! Love the owls too... So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how fun! I wear glasses, so I have always loved and wanted this set! I love the cards you made with them, and how you made the glasses blue for your daughter! I also love the owl with the glasses! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joyce,
    I just love your owl he is too cute. And thanks to all three of your for the wonderful inspiration and this mini blog hop. I decided to play along at:
    http://madforpaper.blogspot.com/2011/11/one-of-kind.html
    Thanks again,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...