Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday: Owl Driving


Today I have a card for this week's CAS-ual Friday Challenge #27 'Over the Edge'.  I used Enjoy the Ride, a set I bought months ago, but had not inked up yet.  This is such a fun set. I don't know what I was waiting for.


I was inspired by this card by Erin Lincoln, where she put a little dog in the driver's seat.  I let a tiny little owl drive.  The owl is from a wooden stamp called "Freakin' Adorable" that I bought on e-bay a while back.


Supplies Used (PTI unless noted):
Stamps:  Enjoy the Ride, Freakin' Adorable, Hero Arts:  Happy Definition & Envelope Pattern
Paper:  White, Simply Chartreuse, Lime Twist Life of the Party
Other:  Dies:  Enjoy the Rid e & Button, Quickuts Scallop Edge


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Oh this is so sweet Joyce and just perfect for the challenge :) Great splash of colours, love that the balloon matches the car!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. button balloons! so cute :) (and don't you love the envelope pattern background? I'm obsessed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you used this set. ADORABLE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love your choice of pattern paper. I also love that background (envelope) everytime I see it on your cards. Those buttons as balloons...so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, this is jsut way too cute! I love the balloons buttons, the car, and most of all the little owl driving. So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was on top of my blogs, but I am so sorry I missed this one! It is seriously one of the cutest cards I have ever seen. I don't think anyone has put an owl inside that car yet! I've seen dogs and cats and once a Santa, but no owls! Those balloons really make it scream "birthday", so great! That definition paper was such a great touch. I hope you entered this in some type of contest, it is that good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ca-ute card! Love those button balloons and that darling owl :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...