Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Wreaths

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to all

I have a few more Christmas cards to show you that I have just sent off to Cards that Care, a challenge to collect Christmas cards for the elderly in nursing homes.  I am also entering them into the Passion for Papertrey holiday challenge.  They are all variations of A Wreath for All Seasons, a set I bought back in July, but didn't ink up until just now.  I used the woodgrain IP on all the cards.  Sentiments are either from Wreath for All Seasons or Peaceful Garden.








Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous, Joyce! I need to pull out my wreath set, thanks for the inspiration!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this set! and I love the wreath against the woodgrain-embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, Joyce! This set keeps going in and out of my cart. Your cards have put it back in!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty cards, love the woodgrain impression on them, did your niece help you with these? Love how every one is just a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these wreath cards, Joyce! The IP adds such beautiful texture. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great set of cards! happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo... I have a thing about wreaths, especially for Christmas and these are both gorgeous designs:) I love the rustic style the best!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...