Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cards that Care: Part Two



Here is my second batch of cards for Cards that Care. This is a challenge to collect holiday cards for the elderly in nursing homes.  You can see my first batch of cards here.


The first group is made from PTI's Tiny Treats Christmas set and WPlus9 Fairisle Backgrounds, and were inspired by these cards by Euna. 










The second group of cards were inspired by this card, and use more of the WPlus9 Fairisle Backgrounds, with sentiments from WPlus9 Winter Wishes, and PTI Holiday Lights, Peaceful Garden, and Tremendous Treats Christmas.










Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Joyce, these are just wondeful. I love the simplicity of the cards and the fact that they send a wonderful message. I know they will be treasured by those who recieve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS Christmas cards, Joyce! I love them all particularly the Wplus9 stamp ones. You should enter these for A Passion for Papertrey blog current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! and drooling over those Wplus9 stamps... proves you don't need alot of layers to make super-cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards look great, Joyce! All look very CAS and cute! Thanks for the mention too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Are the fair isle stamps clear? I want these....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really striking cards! I love the one color stamping on them with the black sentiment on the first batch and the solid one color stamping on the second. That fair isle set is really good and stamps so sharp and crisp. Great cards, great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have been busy, Joyce! That is so sweet of you to make all these cards for the cause! They will be so happy to get them! They are all so beautiful! I love the way you mixed the TT: Christmas with the Fairisle backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree!
    You've been busy!! :)
    And they're all fantastic!
    I love the TT's...
    never thought to use like that...
    and the red and white is my favorite...
    love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful idea! How nice of you to make the cards, for them. I love all the cards, CAS. The baby is doing great, I tried to pm you on the forum, so that I could send you a picture , but I don't know what I am doing and it did not work. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great mix of sets!! love these CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...