Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank You Cards



Here are some of the the thank you cards I made after my recent birthday.


This first card is a CASE of this card by Melissa Bickford.  I think it is the card that sold me on the Lighten Up set.
Lighten Up


This next card uses this week's Retro Sketch #10,  and a brand new Spellbinders Edgeabilities die--thanks Cathy.
 
Retro Sketches

Of course, my friend the naughty rooster had to pop up here, too.  He is such a show stealer, jumping and crowing onto nearly every card these days.
French Country

Supplies Used (PTI):
Lighten Up
Stamps:  Lighten Up, On my Couch, On my Couch Additions
Paper:  White, Kraft, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz Patterns
Other:  Lighten Up, On my Couch Dies

Retro Sketches
Stamps:  Paper Smooches  Chit Chat
Paper:  Rustic Cream, Green Tea Leaves, Simply Chartreuse Patterns
Other:  Spellbinders Edgeabilities Die

French Country
Stamps:  WM French Country and Chicken Wire
Paper:  Blueberry Sky, Rustic Cream
Other:  Spiral Notebook Die


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. hee hee - what a cocky little fellow ;) Love all of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce what a great collection of cards. I love your 'Lighten Up' thank you, isn't that set amazing? I love your Retro Sketch and of course French Country. I need to use that chicken wire you sent me--hmm, may have to CASE you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic, Joyce, but I especially love the Lighten Up card. What a sweet little scene and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are great Joyce! The first one is just adorable and the lighten up set almost needs the couch set, just perfect together. I love the background stamp from French Country and it looks great on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Joyce! Love the variety! I absolutely love how you fussy cut that little kitten:) And that tone-on-tone French Country background stamping is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Joyce!!! Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday. I'm thankful for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! love the first little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous set of cards!!! LOVE the monochrome green of your Retro Sketches one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce, all three are great!! I love the little living room scene in the first, the Paper Smooches sentiment, and the 3rd, the yellow chicken on the black chicken wire looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are fabulous!!
    Love the comfy little scene you created!
    And the sketch card is perfect!!
    But you know my heart belongs in the country ;)
    I just can't get enough of that set!!
    They are all so fantastic...
    just love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great thank you cards!! I really love the first one with the scene you created, such a cute cute design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards! I love how simple the one for Retrosketches is! The border shape on the background is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyce,
    Great trio of cards. I love your cased card. Love the little touches: pillow, cat. great colors.
    Great job on the sketch ard too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic-one & all--love the different styles! Super cute little scene and especially pretty in those colors! The retro card is wonderful and I love the blue (and of course the French Country!) on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joyce, all three of your cards are just so adorable! I do agree with you about that sweet rooster, he really does steal the show, but he is just too cute!I love the colors on your retro sketch card, so fabulous. Great job on all three as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is such a cosy scene Joyce even down to the cute puddy tat on the rug :0) the sets go so well together.
    Love the green on your RS card :0)
    Congrats on your card being placed at Dynamic Duos too, those birds are so cute.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...