Sunday, May 20, 2012

Butterfly Thank You




This is my last submission for this week's ColourQ cQc #137.  I promise.   But, I don't promise to stop using these colors together.   Too yummy.  I made an extra piece of striped background paper when I made this card.  It was the perfect element for me to use with my new butterfly die, sent to me by my friend Jeanne from A Kept Life


Isn't that butterfly just gorgeous?  It is so delicate and pretty in real life.  I cut it out of Winter Wisteria paper, and then adhered just the middle section to a butterfly that I made by tracing the outline of the die on Hawaiian Shores paper.  

Thank you so much, Jeanne.  I hope you like this card, which is on it's way to you right now.


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Distressed Stripes, Beautiful butterflies
Paper:  White, Winter Wisteria, Hawaiian Shores
Other:  Serendipity Butterfly die, Heart Border Die
Ink:  Amuse Slate, Versacolor Turquoise, PTI Simply chartreuse, Winter Wisteria


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Joyce...I have to agree with you, these colors are so fabulous! But this butterfly is just so beautiful and elegant and goes so well with your striped paper. Awesome card Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that butterfly is so detailed and delicate. Lucky you to have it and I'm sure Jeanne will love it. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Joyce, what a stunning die cut butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card. I love what you've been doing with these colors. I'm so glad you played along with us at the ColourQ. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful as well, Joyce, so glad you loved the colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! That butterfly is stunning - way to highlight it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous butterfly Joyce, what a neat gift from Jeanne! Your birthday just keeps on going, doesn't it! I love those colors, they look so nicely together with the distressed stripes. Great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo!!! I love love that butterfly and love the stripes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of all your submissions this is truly my favourite--gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce, the butterfly is a true showstopper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! You've really outdone yourself with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool..awesome butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was your birthday and I received the best gift! Thanks so much for this beautiful card - I treasure it Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...