Monday, May 21, 2012

Circles



It's been quite a while since I had a chance to participate in A Passion for Papertrey challenge, so I was so glad I could play along this week.  The challenge is Circles, and Amy's card really caught my attention.  Since she gave detailed instructions along with her card here, I figured it would be OK to case her--exactly.  I used one of the circles from Tag-it's, however, since I didn't have the stamp she used. 


I just kept staring at that pattern, thinking how cool it looked, so picking a sentiment from my Paper Smooches sentiment stash was pretty easy.


I took a break after making this card above, and thought about circles all through spin class.  When I got home, I was ready to play with some more circles, and come up with something of my own.







Supplies Used (PTI):
Totally Cool
Stamps:  Tag-it's, Paper Smooches Good Gab
Paper:  White, Raspberry Fizz, True Black
Other:  Raspberry Fizz Button
Ink:  Orange Zest, Versacolor Opera Pink

Way to Go
Stamps:  Tag-it's, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Paper:  White
Other:  Ribbon, Button
Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Versacolor Turquoise


Thanks for Visiting

20 comments :

  1. very cool with that circle frame! The first card looks a bit spirograph - that was my favorite toy growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both ! You come up with some great cards after spin class. Love the colors in both and the CAS design . Like the card says Totaly Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Joyce! Love the bright color combo on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOL I just gave away my age like that XD I loveee what you did with the frame! Loooks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Joyce! You have me thinking I should pull out some circle stamps to play. Love the colors you chose on these, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! Love the modern feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very cool technique Joyce, I really love the second card the pattern is stamped so perfectly, every single one is lined up just right. The Paper Smooches sentiments are so cute and their fonts are so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cool designs you were able to create with those frames! I love the colors you chose, and especially the way the second card turned out. Also you're cracking me up that you thought about your card all during spinning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fantastic, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both card are 'Joyce-fabulous'! I love your ribbon flower, so sweet. What a great idea using the Tag-Its frame. I love the Spirograph, fun childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both awesome cards, Joyce! What a fun idea to make a pattern with the circles. Hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cards - totally cool! :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to agree, I keep staring at them too thinking how cool you are to have made these...just so fabulous and the colors are so bright and festive so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally mesmerized by both your cards! Awesome stamping Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in circle heaven! Love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the cool patterns you created!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joyce..these are great. I love the colors you used. Okay, adding these to my list of card to make. I have this stamp and I don't think it's ever seen ink. That's about to change.
    By the way...congrats on the being crowned a courtier over at the ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are awesome Joyce....just like a kaleidoscope !!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your CASE of my card - that stamp gives your design a fablous look!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...