Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Four of a Kind #9



It's my favorite time of the month again--Four of a Kind posting time.  I think most of my readers know what is about to happen, but if you are new, please click here to get the scoop.  This month, Cathy is our hostess, and she sent us a kit chock full of PTI goodness, featuring Trendy Trees, and an assortment of simply luscious patterned papers.

Photo courtesy of Renee
I made four cards, and, as usual, have so many leftovers, I will be able to CASE all the gorgeous creations made by my partners in crime.  Thank you, Cathy, for sending such a wonderful kit.

Cathy has been producing the most beautiful window cards with every kit she has gotten lately.  So, Cathy--this card is pre-inspired by you.  This card assembled itself--all I had to add was the window.







Do not be fooled by this last card into thinking that I have somehow learned to sew.  Did you know that there is a little zig zag stamp in Button Boutique?  Well, I do.  This card uses some of the concepts in last week's Make it Monday, to highlight some of the gorgeous pattern papers Cathy sent.



Now you can head over to the other members of our Four of a Kind group to see what they have created with the same kit.  That is one of my favorite parts of our little group--the BIG reveal.
 
Cathy Weber:  Empty Nest Crafter
Kim Heggins:  Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Renee Lynch:  It's a Patchwork Life




Thanks for Visiting

20 comments :

  1. what a fun mix of colors! I always love these 4-of-a-kind posts - and especially for the picture of your "haul" - hee hee! you gals do it up big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all turned out so fabulous!! :)
    But I have to admit I'm totally loving that sunray card!!
    Now I know exactly what to do with some paper pieces!! :)
    And we both thought of those In the Meadow dies...
    I think I use them on everything! :)
    Another fabulous month with fabulous goodies...
    and lots left over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are just fantastic Joyce. Cathy's kit looks like it is just incredible, perfect patterned papers--so vibrant. Are you rethinking the notched flower dies? You did a great job with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit must have been meant for you Joyce because I love every one of your cards! We must have been channeling each other on the first card with the window, we even used the same patterned paper. That cracked me up! The sun burst card is my favorite...love how bright a vivid it is and all the stitching. I love that you used the notched flowers and cut the rolling hills from the pretty patterned papers. Really, really great cards. You should enter that sunburst card into some contest...it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun and I'm loving the colour combos going on here. Bright, happy and summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and fun kit to play with! I love the cards you made, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce,
    What an awesome set of cards. I really love that purple pattern paper. My favorite card is the one using the kaleidoscope of papers. Looks so pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, how funny to get the same supplies and end up with two cards that are very similar..great minds like alike, right? Your cards are just amazing! I knew that window would pop in on someone's cards and both you and Cathy used it, just too adorable. Your window card is my fav, and love that you used the alphabet that Cathy sent...now I have more ideas for my leftovers. Beautiful cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way that is a stamp ! Great idea! Cathy sent out a great kit, you lucky ducks. Love all the cards you made with TT. Great bright colors in this one. I love the one with the bright rolling hills and trees. The sunburst card is quite amazing! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set of cards this month, Joyce! I especially love the view out of the window on the first card, but what a great idea with the faux stitching on your last card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Joyce! This is totally impressive! My favorite is definitely the first with the window scene (love the purple accents!) but the last one with the patterned "rays" is a close second. I'm really impressed with all you were able to do with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce I LOVE them all!! What a FUN kit!!!! Such GREAT colors!! (our kit club is late this month.. the 20th I cant WAIT to see what everyone does!!)
    Hope all is well! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic array of goodies this month--love the colors! Awesome job on every one of your cards. The one with the trees & rolling hills is fabulous! And I love the sun rays done in patterns with faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'm lovin that sun ray card so much! I love seeing what you all do with these fun kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards Joyce, but my favourite one by far is the last one - those funky patterned sunrays are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful cards! this was a great kit...love these trees!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just saw this... love the way you used the zigzag stamp! These are amazing cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! So fun to have a monthly kit among your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome collection of cards you did Joyce!! I totally love the color combos! My absolute fave card is the "hello sunshine" card:) It just makes me smile with that sun-like flower and all the pretty patterned paper rays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...