Friday, May 11, 2012

Birthday Cards


I fell in love with this simple card design by Stephanie at Stamping & Sharing.  I'm sure most of you are already familiar with this sweet gal's blog.  If not, I invite you to grab a cup of tea and a scone, and head on over for an incredible dose of eye candy.    

I had the idea to CASE this design and beef up my stock of birthday cards in the process.

Raspberry Fizz and Hawaiian Shores

If you know Stephanie, you know that she often makes multiples--one in every color.  Of course, I had to do the same thing, right?  I pulled out all my baker's twine, and made as many cards as I had matching paper/ink/twine. 


Orange Zest and Simply Chartreuse

I changed up the images, choosing a variety of tags from 2011 and 2012 Birthday Tags.


Blueberry Sky and Pure Poppy

I used sentiments from those tag sets, and Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.

Summer Sunrise and Winter Wisteria

Seeing all these cards together makes me very happy.  I hope you do something today that makes you happy.


Thanks for Visiting

21 comments :

  1. I really should do this too, what a great collection in all those fabulous colours :0)
    Love Stephanie's blog too by the way!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your cards are fantastic...I see a CASEing in my future! I absolutely love the simplicity of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful, Joyce! What a great idea to have them on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce I love these, what a gorgeous set of cards! These would make a great gift as well.
    Congrats for your shout out at the new Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too adorable...you must be up all night creating but these cards are just so fabulous and I do love them in every color too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set, Joyce! I love the variety even when they share the same design. So fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card sets! Love the cut-out windows, embossing and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You weren't kidding when you told me you were making up birthday cards. Joyce they are all fantastic, I love your design and how each card is so different. A great days work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh, nice! love the different colors - I'm so boring, I probably would have made them all the same :) It's funny that something as simple as changing the color can have such an impact on each card. Happy mother's day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My you have been busy and I love these bright and cheery cards. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got done CASE'ing one of Stephanie's ideas! The girl does have it goin' on!!

    You cards are gorgeous! And boy do you have an assortment of baker's twine. :) I was expecting two or three cards!! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyce I love all of these! What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh, Joyce, love these cards! What a great idea too to make coordinating ones while you're at it and your supplies are out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute card duets! You have been a busy, busy gal. :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Joyce - I love these & cannot tell you how thrilled I am that they were inspired by my own little cards. You really didn't have to credit me (you've been far too complimentary - I'm blushing here!!) Thank you sweet lady, you have made my day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous set of card. I love all those colors. changing the tags was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Joyce..these are fabby! Love all the colors you used. When I saw them on Stephanie's blog I wanted to give them a try too. Now I really want to. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what fabulous designs, I love that die cut window, with all the different stamping and colours. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! Such a great way to use the Birthday Tags set!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...