Thursday, July 26, 2012

Retro Sketches #21: Hogs and Kisses



I am getting in just under the wire with my card for Retro Sketches this week.  I don't know how the time slipped away from me.  I am glad I made it, because how could I possibly miss making a card with this fabulous sketch from Tracey.



Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  On the Farm, Background Basics Farm & Barn
Paper:  Kraft, Rustic Cream, Smokey Shadow
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Memento London Fog
Other:  Tag Sale, On the Farm Dies, Rustic Jute


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Joyce I love this! The background is fantastic and your tag is so creative. Hogs and kisses to you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is aaaaawesome!!! I love the background and what a fun pair of pigs. GREAT card Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on Tracey's sketch! Love the kissing hogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, love! the mix of colors on the tag, and the black silhouetted pigs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever, Joyce!! I LOVE that they're kissing...that is too cute! And the bright background is stunning...it looks great on a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kissing pigs, Joyce! So cute! Your tag has a great collage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You make me want this set:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tag, Joyce--love the kissing pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce, this is just too darn cute! I love your sweet little hogs, such a clever idea for your tag card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute! Love those kissing pigs, the rustic twine, and the weathered look to the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...