Thursday, July 5, 2012

Make it Monday


I have a quick post of another card for this week's Make it Monday #73:  Stamping on Patterned Paper.  I used the same 'Father Knows Best' paper as I did on this card.  And, I also cased on of Laura Bassen's beautiful cards here. I couldn't decide what to make my Bloom Builders flower out of--the one I made with Dark Chocolate was too dark, then I made one out of Rustic Cream stamped with BB:  Newsprint, and that was too light.  I ended up alternating layers, and liked how that looked the best.


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Fancy Flourishes, Pretty Peonies, BB:  Newsprint
Paper:  Father Knows Best, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream
Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Memento Rich Cocoa
Other:  Bloom Builders #3 Die, Button


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Love your mixed paper flower and stamped flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this is wonderful! I hadn't thought of combining that flourish with bloom builders. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and I think one of my most favourite cards of yours! You tackled this challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this weeks challenge! Your flourish is perfect coming out from the bloom builder, and I love how you stamped the newsprint on one of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, I love your one layer card - it has so much detail. The fancy flourish stamp is gorgeous and everthing goes together just perfectly! Great take on the challenge - a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Joyce! I love that flourish, and the fabulous bloom, such an eye catching design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Joyce! I love a single flower with a flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is WONDERFUL!!! LOVE the flower with the button center--and that simple pattern is amazing with the flourish stamped on it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. I LOVE the flourish!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love how you just used one layer for your flower. It goes perfectly with the flourish. The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce, this is so beautiful, classy and elegant too. Your paper choice is so fabulous for your card, love all of the wonderful details too. Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so elegant - LOVE the layered flower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Joyce, and perfect for the challenge! I really love the flourish with the Bloom Builders flower. Your whole design is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color combo and how bold the swirl is...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...