Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby Cards


I fell in love with the sweet baby card Deanna made here, and just had to whip up my own version.  Both cards use images from In the Jungle.  

The colors on the boy card are Spring Rain, Harvest Gold, Spring Moss and Aqua Mist.



The colors on the girl card are Lavender Moon, Harvest Gold, Spring Moss and Aqua Mist.





Which do you think is cuter--zebras or giraffes?

Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  In the Jungle, Script Sentiments
Paper:  White, Spring Rain, Lavender Moon
Other:  Striped IP


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. So cute, Joyce!! I love the zebras with their fun stripes! And I LOVE that sentiment, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Joyce. I really like the first card with the zebras. Considering where you live it made me think of the San Diego Zoo and the great time we had there last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Joyce. Sage is sitting here with me looking at the computer and now that she's seen your cards, she wants me to buy the Jungle stamp set and dies. ;)
    Great cards, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tow adorable cards. My preference is for the boy card. i love those color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so cute Joyce. When you get something in mind you do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both adorable, Joyce! My preference is the giraffes mainly because of the solid images with the stamped sentiment…but the zebras are also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the zebras with the coordinating embossed stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, both of these cards are just so dang adorable. I love that look of the animals stamps every which way and in so many amazing colors. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome way to use those animal stamps and I can't pick a favourite - I really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the zebras- they matched the embossed background. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...