Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Owls


I have two more owl cards to add to the stash I can send to camp with Sarah.  This first card uses my brand new Memory Box Clever Owl die, as well as some papers from my new MME Sunny Side paper pad.   I used this week's Retrosketches #19 sketch (again).  I'm really loving that sketch.  I also used this week's Make it Monday # 73:  Stamping on Patterned Paper.  Will I ever stamp on plain card stock again?

Hello



This week's Freshly Made #42 sketch caught my eye, and I thought it would be perfect for this Hero Arts owl stamp I have had for quite a while.  I think this is my first time ever playing along at Freshly Made.

Hi There



Supplies Used (PTI):
Hello
Stamps:  Heart 2 Heart
Paper:  Rustic Cream, MME Sunny Side
Ink:  Memento Gray Flannel
Other:  Memory Box Clever Owl, Spiral Notebook, Edgers Dies

Hi There
Stamps:  Hero Arts Balancing Owls, Mixed Messages
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate, Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl Soup
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Other:  Tiny Tags Die, Twine


Thanks for Visiting

21 comments :

  1. That little guy is just so dang cute! He sure makes for some fabulous cards too, love the colors you choose too! What a clever way to use the edgers die, just so fun and perfect for placing your sentiment. I am not an owl person but this little guy is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah is going to love these cards...I especially like the one with the new die, what a cute one! I love how you stamped on the polka dot paper. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Your daughter is going to be so happy. Love the large owl. The pattern paper you used is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owls and fabulous job on both sketches! I think using the file folder tab edgers was so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those owls are so very cute! I love how they look with that paper! Love the little tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I especially love the first little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, both of these cards are fabulous! I love how your owl die fits perfectly on the notebook die! And you did aweomse with the freshly made sketches, too! That tiny tags sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so cute! I always love those wise owls. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will love these!!
    They're absolutely adorable...
    and you picked the perfect papers for them...
    they're so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your owls are super cute!! I like how you used the sketch on the first one. I've been looking at that sketch all weekend, but no card yet. And I like the 3 owls on the 2nd card. they are fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ... what great cards ... love your owl theme and love your owl trio for our sketch this week!
    thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the folder! Your owl is super cute! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Joyce! All those owls are adorable! Perfect camp cards! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Joyce. I'm loving your gorgeous owl cards - such fun creations! I've been catching up with your recent posts and absolutely love your wishing you brighter days card - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that owl die too from MB.... yet to use it, he looks rather cute in PP :0) Two sweet cards.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable can a little owl get? These are both just too cute. This is my first view of the MB die-didn't know it exists. I love the inverted edger die!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you created with both sketches Joyce! They are so whimsical and fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab owl inspired cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your owls, so glad you could join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your owl cards Joyce!!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...