Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spotlight on Dot Spot

Last week, inspired by the Papertrey design team revisit of All Booked Up, I pulled out my All Booked up and Dot Spot and started playing around making bookmarks.  It was my intention to make matching cards for each color combination.  I showed one of them here.

Here is another set, using the colors for this week's CR84FN45 challenge.  I interpreted the colors to be Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise and SU Brocade Blue.


Birthday Wishes


Here is the last card/bookmark set.  One of my PTI Forum friends, Rhonda of Stamp n Piece started a new challenge called Thankful Thursday.  She asked me to be her first guest blogger.  I've never been a guest blogger before, but was happy to comply, as it sounds so very important!

Here is my thank you card for this week's Thankful Thursday.

Thanks
Please stop by Rhonda's blog and check out her Thankful Thursday post.  Leave her some love and help her achieve her goal by linking up a Thank You card of your own.


Supplies Used (PTI):
Birthday Wishes
Stamps:  Dot Spot, All Booked Up
Paper:  White, Canyon Clay
Other:  Filligree Border Die

Thanks
Stamps:  Dot Spot, All Booked Up
Paper:  White, Raspberry Fizz
Other:  Sunshine IP


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Love these fun sets! And how fun to be guest blogging - you're right, it does seem terribly important :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards! I love the color combo. And I think it's fun to be guest blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card/ bookmark sets! I love Dot Spot and haven't given it any love in awile...I love how you've used it here! The color combo in your first set is fabulous! And I love the filligree border along the side! Your second set is always a favorite color combo of mine! I love how you stamped the books and colored it's ribbon/bookmark to match! Congrats on your guest spot! Sounds very important, indeed! I will be sure to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these...I don't have Dot Spot but love it everytime I see it and you are not helping! *lol* Congrats on being a guest blogger, off to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the filagree border on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both card a gorgeous! I like both color combos a lot but I love the last one best. Congrats on being the first guest blogger. You are so very kind and encouraging to so many people, I can alway count on hearing from you! And it always makes me smile when I see that OWL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are fabulous...
    but I love that 2nd one...
    the colors are so bright and cheery!
    And congrats on being the first guest blogger...
    what a fabulous idea...
    Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guest Blogger! I guess I need your autograph now. This is a great color combination on your card and bookmark, especially the one with the filagree border on it. That was a super smart choice. It stands out so nicely, but my favorite is the pink combo. I just love pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun cards Joyce! Lovin' all the pooka dots! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun an colorful! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that set of stamps, as an avid reader I think it's just gone on my "need" list!! And your card and bookmark are just super. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the borders you did with the die and impression plate. I think Dot Spot it going on my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...