Thursday, January 5, 2012

Make it Monday: Thank You


I took out my new Rosie Posie stamp set to play along with Make it Monday #47.  This time I used the 'Rock and Roll' technique from MIM #19, which was a video I had missed the first time around.  I also took a quick refresher on 'Creating Backgrounds with Non-background Stamps' from MIM #31.

I was inspired by this card by Ashley Cannon Newell and this card by Elena.  I used Amuse Bubblegum and Versafine Opera Pink inks on the roses, then added a bit of glitter with the Sakura pen.



Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Rosie Posie, Tranquility Trilogy, Background Basics Newsprint
Paper:  White, True Black
Other:  Rosie Posie Dies, SU Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Black Embossing powder, Twine


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! That rock-n-roll technique is one I have been yrying to get to this week. Not sure if I will. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Its beautiful ! Funny, I tried the Rock-n-roll today but did not like what I came up with. The pink and black is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Joyce! I can't wait to try this technique out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce you did a great job on this technique and card. Your colours rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty! Makes me want Rosie Posie, and the Newsprint background while I'm at it.... lol. I love the background pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...
    the background is amazing...
    and with that pop of pink Rosie Posie...
    gorgeous!
    That set has to come my house...
    I want it...
    very badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.. Joyce! Those pink flowers really pop and look so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your color choices. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Joyce! I am beginning to think I love that Rosie Posie Set, everyone I see everyone use it! It's growing on me.

    Ps: I mentioned you in my latest blog post!
    http://blissfulpaisley.blogspot.com/2012/01/mim-challenge-47-la-carte.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice...I will be casing and pinning this card. I have not used my Rosie Posie dies yet and you have inspired me to pull them out to play. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! You're very kind to give me any credit, but you totally made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bold and beautiful! The rock and roll technique is perfect on the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that Rosie Posie stamp set looks stunning with the newsprint background on this one. I have never tried the rock and roll technique, you did such a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, all of your cards for the MIM a la carte are amazing, Joyce! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...