Monday, January 9, 2012

Clean and Simple Birthday



I was able to get one more card made for my class today.  I had quite a few false starts with this one, and I'm still not sure I like it, but it is done, and I am ready to begin again tomorrow.  I am now remembering that homework used to be that way sometimes.  I used a Sizzix Branch w/Leaves die that I got a while back.

Here is the sketch:





Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Ad Sense
Paper:  Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Fine Linen, Turning a New Leaf
Other:  Sizzix Branch w/Leaves die


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. It's fantastic!
    And such a creative take on the sketch...
    love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think it's beautiful ,Joyce ! I like that you used a strip of paper instead of the bow. I have that die,and now you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Cutting the leaves from the patterned paper was a brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, especially the negative of the die! I've never thought to do that before, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous take on the sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Joyce. Wonderful idea to use the negative die cut. Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design! I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are awesome! This card could be used for a masculine birthday, think I will have to case this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the die-cut negative,I think it looks fab :)
    Love how you used the sketch.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love this one! The use of the negative is so pretty. I once almost bought this die and resisted, now I wish I hadn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to use the negative! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce this card is fantastic, I love that you used the negative to create such an awesome focal point. This would be a great birthday card for a male or female.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...