Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentines



I threw the heart border die into my cart on impulse during my last release order.  What a great idea that turned out to be.  I have been having such fun with it. 

The first two cards were inspired by this card Maile Belles showed during the count down.

Rainbow Hearts

Color Blocked Hearts

Be Mine
Hugs & Kisses



I whipped up this last card super quick, after seeing this card from my friend Kim at Cupcakes, Cards and Kim.  I loved how she used patterned paper and Button Boutique, and just had to try it myself with one of my new Valentine paper pads.  The paper is double sided, so I cut one piece, and used both sides for the card.  That is the only way I know that these two patterns match.

Made with Love

Supplies Used (PTI):
Rainbow Hearts
Stamps:  WPlus9 Love You More
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet
Other:  Heart Border Die

Color Blocked Hearts
Stamps:  WPlus9 Love You More, SU XOXO
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush
Other:  Heart Border Die

Be Mine
Stamps:  Verve Wild Thing
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, Echo Park Yours Truly
Other:  Heart Border Die

Hugs & Kisses
Stamps:  Think Big Favorites
Paper:  White, Smoky Shadow, Echo Park Yours Truly
Other:  Filligree Border Die

Made with Love
Stamps:  Button Boutique, Heart Prints, WPlus9 Love You More
Paper:  Rustic Cream, Smokey Shadow, My Mind's Eye Love Me
Other:  Pinking, Button Card, Heart Prints Dies 



Thanks for Visiting

23 comments :

  1. love them all! I can never get over how *many* cards you manage to create - and all beautiful. ps, my absolute fave is that last one. I used to match my papers up that way too - now I don't even care if they match, as long as they look ok to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards you showcased today Joyce ......... the rainbow heart card is way too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love all first two card using the heart border die. I am still waiting for my PTI package to arrive. Too many compensatory holidays to my liking especially when I have a few packages to be delivered lol!
    You are on a roll, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die cuts and rainbow colours...can there be a better combination!! Love all your 'LOVE' cards Joyce, great designs :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, these are all fab! The first 2 are me favs. I love the boldness and simplicity of them. But they are all really great. And I must say that I wish I had that border die. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, all of these cards are just incredible! I will be pinning all of these and now I can't wait to get my new Valentine's Day paper too! I loved the card you case'd of mine, just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such cute Valentine's! I was working on them this weekend, and didn't get nearly as many as you or as I needed to done! I also cased that same card of Maile's, bet kept it nearly the same! You did an awesome job making it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really great! I love the color blocked heart one and the Be Mine one is so pretty. You did such a good job highlighting your sentiment and I am so glad you are making good use of a last minute purchase like the heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all your cards! Love the way you used the Heart Boarder Die..........need to get mine out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are all fabulous, Joyce! I love how you left the insides of the fillagree border die in the die-- cool texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce I LOVE each and EVERY one.. so CUTE!! and NOW Your making me want to IGNORE my list of todos today and CREATE with that border... I cant wait to try it out!! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were smart to buy it. I love what you have done with that border. Gorgeous cards Joyce! Last card is supper cute too! Busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all great! I especially like the first one though. I need to start using mine too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love ALL of these Joyce. What fun cards. I cannot even choose a favorite because they are all so great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that first card so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous set of cards. I love that heart border. It is so versatile. My fave is the one with all the different hues of reds/pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these are incredibly fabulous...
    but really adore the rainbow hearts...
    and I'm swooning over the button boutique hearts!!
    You have been a seriously busy bee...
    and all of them are just incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowww! Everything is just wonderful!!! The rainbow card, I adore the most, but I do love all of them and I am inspired to make some right now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so fantastic! I especially LOVE the first two--perfect CAS designs and the rainbow colors on the first are just awesome! You've done a marvelous job on every one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all of these cards! Thank you so much also for helping me out with the question on my blog. So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. See what I miss when I am not online for one day? All are fabulous--love all your heart border cards, love the button card and love that you didn't punch out the Filigree. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of these are amazing! But yes, I do LOVE that rainbow design. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...