Friday, January 13, 2012

Make it Monday: Fly Away With Me


While I was in spin class yesterday, I had this idea for a card.  Sounds funny, but I get some of my best card ideas in spin class.   So, here is my second card for this week's Make it Monday MIM#48:  Creating Backgrounds with Border Dies.

Warning:  This card may cause blindness--put on your shades...


I think this might be the Valentine DH gets this year, unless I get another idea between now and February 14th.  Which is very possible, since I will be going to a lot of spin classes between now and then.  I'm going to enter this into the A Passion for Papertrey Valentine challenge as well as MIM.


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Up, Up, and Away
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet
Other:  Heart Border, Up, Up, and Away Dies, Copic Markers


Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. What a wonderful card. The colors just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, I love this! So cheery it would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Joyce!! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so vibrant and amazing!!! I love the colour, love how you paired the heart border with Up & Away. Fabulous Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so much fun with all of the rainbow hearts, great job of coloing on the hot air balloon too. Just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went to post my card for MIM and see that we had similar ideas. Great minds think alike?!? I like the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You all are killing me with that heart border die...why oh why didn't I order it last month?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, this would make a lovely valentines card! M x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's fabulously bright and cheerful and just love it!!
    All the rich colors...
    and now I need that die!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that heart border rainbow! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun fun fun card!!! I adore the rainbow hearts and love the addition of the hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful happy card, it lifts the spirits, Perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness Joyce! You make that border die seem effortless to use!! Makes me think I better put it back on my radar... I have been resisting - but your card makes such a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rainbow heart border and hot air balloon - I'm sure your husband will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I love what you do with this die. I finally was able to order one. Thanks again for offering to send me some. Thought I would be able to get one sooner than I did. Cant wait to CAS some of what you made already.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally rocking that die!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...