Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Time Out #179...Reminder...#lovemydog



There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by YOU!!!  You can make a card that reflects you in any way you like...favorite card making style, hobbies, family, pet, where you live, etc.


 


I used stamps from our wonderful and generous sponsor, STAMPlorations to create my card.  I am always out walking my dog, so I used Hashtag Walkies and Houses Extra to create the scene on my card.  I must admit that I don't usually look this elegant, and I have never worn matching outfits with my dog.  My coat, hat and dog outfit are paper pieced...the rest of my imagers are colored with Copics.




I am also going to enter this card at STAMPlorations Anything Goes CAS challenge and the STAMPlorations never ending anything Goes challenge.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Anila and the Time Out Design Team.  STAMPlorations is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. oh you do look glam and I bet you feel like this IRL!! Love the outfits! Like the sketchy feel to the trees and great paper piecing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for our YOU challenge, my wonderful dog loving friend! I love the retro look and color scheme. Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce this is such a fantastic card! So super stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me with their polka dot coats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, you destroyed this perfect image I had of you and your pup, in matching couture outfits, strolling around your neighbourhood! ;) Beautiful card with both the paper piecing and the colouring. And a perfect card for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Joyce, I love this! You’ve created a gorgeous snowy backdrop with Houses Extras, but the stars of the show are the Hashtag Walkies figures! Looks like me walking my whippet - not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So chic and fancy. Reminds me of my mom having my sister and I put on our white gloves for the bus ride downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a fun scene, Joyce. Glad to see Shirley got here to see it. Bet it made her heart skip a beat. I love the polka dots!!! Thanks for joining in the challenges at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...