Tuesday, January 5, 2021

CASology Week #381...Memories








Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is MEMORIES.   I was inspired to use these cute Waffle Flower mice, which remind me of the cute pet rats we had some years ago.  And I put those rats at the beach in Maui, the site of many fond memories of family vacations.





I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use a new product, The Paper Players #522: Use Something New, and Use Your Stuff #413: All About the New.  The new products I used on this card are Waffle Flower Sweet Ice Cream and Fun in Sun.







Now it's your turn.  How does MEMORIES inspire you?

As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer,   and the design team. 



Thanks for Visiting





8 comments :

  1. This is so cute. Love the 4 panelled background, the soft colouring with the pops of bright colours and some shine! And adore that some are popped up-boy do I wish I could be at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and great coloring. I love the details with your stitched dies. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card, Joyce! I love the little mice and how you blocked your design with the stitched panels! Beautiful coloring, too!
    Lucky you to have so many wonderful memories of Maui :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those little mice are so sweet, and I love the design you used as well! Always fun to see your creations in the gallery! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players and playing with my "new" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce your holidaying mice are very cute and I love the added interest of the panel detailing too. A great CAS tool. Let's hope 2021 will see the return of the summer vacation at the beach and this nasty virus is the thing that becomes a distant memory! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week and sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's a couple of things I miss... big ice cream cones (milk and I, no longer friends) and Hawaii! I love the design of this card, with the panels for the little parts of the scene and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, this is so fun! I wish I was having fun in the sun! I am not a fan of winter, so your card made me smile! Your little mice are adorable!
    So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card Joyce, I like the embossed background. Subtle but allows you to still make a CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...