Thursday, January 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day



Hello friends.  I am popping in quickly to share a Valentine's Day card using some vintage (OLD!!) PTI stamps and dies.  I made a really big investment of time a couple of years ago to put all my stamps, dies and stencils in Evernote, and I have been keeping it updated every time I get new supplies (every day?).  This has made it so much easier to find and use supplies I have forgotten about.

This card uses PTI Tree Tops stamps and dies, Keep it Simple Valentine's Day stamps, and the Heart Cover Plate.  I die cute my card front with that cover plate, and then glued all the hearts back in.  I like the white on white texture, and it also gave me a good place for my sentiment.

I am entering this card at Ink to Paper Melissa's Fab Friday Feature to 'Create a Heart Card', CAS Colours & Sketches #402, Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies, and WWC304: All About Occasions.









Thanks for Visiting


9 comments :

  1. I like this idea of cutting the cover plate and then keeping it all the same colour! It's a perfect background for these pretty trees. (I like to call my ancient PTI "vintage", too. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! The subtle background of hearts is perfect. Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, this is such a lovely card! I love your background, clean look and fun heart tree. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the subtle background Joyce and your gorgeous tree of love! Thank you for playing with us at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture of your background! And those lovely trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....so in love with your sweet heart tree, and that background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and elegant card! Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us this month too! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...