Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Llots of Llama Llove




Hello and happy Wednesday.  I'm here to post a few cards I made.  It's not quite LLama-Mania, but close.

First up is this fun card, featuring some Llamas from Memory Box.  Not sure if I will use it as a birthday card or Valentines day card, but it includes several hearts, and I am entering it at Memory Box Challenge #68: Hearts.  I have had these stamps for quite a while, and I'm not sure why I don't use them every day--they are so cute.

I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes, WWC306: Occasions (Either Valentine or Birthday), and Use Your Stuff #414: Out With the Old.









Next up are some more llamas--these guys are mini and also soooo cute.  I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch # 405, and I'd also like to say a huge thanks to the team at CAS(E) this Sketch for providing so much inspiration over the years.  I am sad to say goodbye to one of my favorite inspirational challenges. :(

I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and WWC306: Occasions (Either Valentine or Birthday).






Last up is another card for next year's holiday stash.  I pulled out a very old die from Your Next Stamp called Houses on a Hill, as the sketch at CAS Colours and Sketches #404 was calling it's name.  I was also inspired by Addicted to CAS #189: Snow, Addicted to Stamps and More #397: Christmas, Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #177: Glitter (snow is glitter embossing paste), Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes, WWC306: Occasions (Christmas), and Use Your Stuff #414: Out With the Old.











Thanks for Visiting

22 comments :

  1. Cute cards today, Joyce! I like the winter village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I definitely like the llamas on your first card, the mini llamas on your second are so very cute! And for your third card, a serene snowscape, lovely. And thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love that glittery one for our challenge! Thanks for playing at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joyce! Your final card is flipped, and fabulous!!! I do love it when someone turns it all about - that's what it's all about! LOL
    Thank you SO VERY MUCH for all the darling cards you've shared using our Sketches! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mix of cards today. The critters are fun and the snow scene is gorgeous!!! I'm a bit partial to it in particular since you entered it into two of my DT challenges. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for braving the glitter at the Sisterhood as well as your lovely take on the sketch for CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fabulous cards - WOW! Thank you for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHH....so in llove with your sweet llamas!!! Your cards are as sweet as can be! Love your winter wishes card, your sky is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful collection of cards. Joyce! You llamas are so cute and I love the row of houses wit your spaarkly snowflakes! It's alwaee your creations in the gallery at ATCAS...Thanks so much for playing along with us!ys fun to s

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all are wonderful! Love the llamas. And your snowy silhouette is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely collection of cards. The snow on the houses on a hill card is great - a bit of shimmer and dimension. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely selection of cards! Thanks for getting your sparkle on with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore your first llama card. So fun and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh awesome bunch of sweet cards. I love your snow scape card. Thanks for joining at ATCAS snow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great cards, Joyce!!! I love your fun little llama card! Such fun together with the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS cards Joyce! I love them all! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three WONDERFUL cards! I especially like the llama card. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those llamas and your sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the perfect die cut for our sketch! I love the sky background with the snow and the overall design! Your other cards are very cute too! Thanks for joining us at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous group of cards this week, Joyce. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday. Your Llama's are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  20. LLove the LLama cards!
    The snow scene is lovely too!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute collection of cards! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Kath DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...