Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Two Cards Mid Week



Hello and happy Wednesday.  I'm popping in quickly to post 2 cards I've been working on....one of the challenges I was inspired by has already closed, and I hope to get these cards out before I miss out on any others.


First up is this scene inspired by the photo at Just Us Girls #542.  I just got the Hero Arts Thorn Tree and Grasses dies and decided to match them up with a birthday sentiment from one of the MMH kits from last year.  I am also entering this card at A Blog Named Hero: Combine Old and New,  Retro Rubber #130: Anything Goes (sentiment stamp from 2019), and The Male Room #139: Use Die Cuts.















This card is inspired by AAA Cards #168: One Corner, Addicted to CAS #187: One Layer, and Retro Rubber #130: Anything Goes (Altenew Succulents from 2016).








 That's it for me today.


Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. Your sky is gorgeous Joyce! I knew this was for the JUGS challenge the minute I saw it, so pretty! And your second is fabulously CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two simply wonderful cards Joyce. I am in love with your stunning sky!!! So beautiful with that tree. And that retirement card is so sweet, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ink blending on your background and I love your color palette, Joyce! I also love how you colored the cactus on your 2nd card...so pretty! Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize...I completely forgot to thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS! It's always nice to see your creations in the gallery, Joyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great cards and great use of older stamps. Love your blending on the background of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely. It's hard to resist playing around with sunset skies and silhouettes - it'a always a treat to see what comes out. Thanks for joining in with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Joyce! Love your sunset sky - stunning! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab choice of image to sit in the corner. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glorious sky on your first card! Perfect colouring of your succulent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colouring of the succulent! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sunset, you can feel the heat, perfect die cut for the beautiful background. Thank you for joining us in our Use Die Cuts -challenge at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge that starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! I really love that beautiful sunset on the first one. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous sky, and dreamy feel. Thank you for joining us at TheMale Room,Clarissa DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards, I love the sunset inked one. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...