Saturday, July 11, 2020

Happy Saturday



Hello and happy Saturday.  When the stars line up and my mojo cooperates, I try to make one card that meets the criteria of all three MFT Challenges.  My first card is inspired by the sketch at MFT Sketch Challenge #497, the colors at MFT Color Challenge #145 and The Birthday Project Challenge Party Hearty.  I am also entering this card at Inkspirational #217: Painting or Coloring, AAA Birthday #15: 3D, and Seize the Birthday #194 (no topping).










While I was looking through my MFT goodies for the first card, I came across this adorable frog that I think I stamped 2 years ago (has it been that long?) when I was visiting Tracey in Canada.  I love how he looks like he is nonchalantly leaning against the wall...what a cool guy, checking out the party scene in his local pond.  I used the same sketch as in the card above.  I created my own patterned paper using a couple of Copic markers, so I could exactly match the colors I used for the frog.  I am also entering this card Inkspirational #217: Painting or Coloring.





Next up is a one layer card inspired by the challenge at Stay Crafty with Hero #11 and the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #380.  I am also entering this card at The Male Room #140: Sport (surfing and paragliding) and Seize the Birthday #194 (no topping).











I am entering this next card at Poppystamps #70: Glim & Glam and also AAA Cards #169: Made in Minutes.  I die cut this Thank You background die once out of white cardstock and then cut just the one 'thanks' word out of Pink Glimmer paper, then inlaid that word back into the negative space.  It's hard to see the shimmer on the pink paper, but it is there!  This card was so quick to make.






While I was looking through my Poppystamps stash, I came across this Urban Skyline Collage die, and thought it would also be good for the Poppystamps #70: Glim & Glam challenge.  I used 1/2 inch wide stripes of glitter paper behind the negative space of this die.  I am also entering this card at Perfectly CAS #10: Sparkle.





I used this gorgeous framed deer die cut for my next card, which I am entering at the Memory Box Challenge #63: Framed and AAA Cards #169: Made in Minutes optional twist Christmas.





I was inspired by the colors at this week's Color Throwdown #601 for my next card.





Last but not least is a clean and simple card inspired by the color challenge at Less is More #423 and Cupcakes Inspiration #497: Flowers with Pearls.






That's it for me today.


Thanks for Visiting

22 comments :

  1. I pat myself on the back if I can make two cards in a day. Do you have a lock on your craft room door? :D I think all your cards are terrific, but that casual frog has really stolen my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that stag is so majestic! Love the colours you've chosen to showcase him against. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a wonderful set of cards, mojo and the stars were definitely aligned. Fabulous work. I am here for our "sport" card and I have to say yours is wonderful, I love the images and your sea, it really is a great masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith DT The Male Room

    Faith my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your “Thanks” is great. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes Joyce, you have been busy! I am also asking about the lock on your craft room door--lol! The best part ops out your cards is how unique each and every one of them are! The doggie selfie is so cute but the surfer card is so cool! Cannot pick a favourite, they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....so many beautiful and incredible cards!!! Love that surfer, so YOU! That window card with the curtains blowing out of the window is so beautiful!!! Really love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many great cards! I love all of your colors and use of ink. The puppies are particularly cute and I like that you paired them with the embossing. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really on a creative roll and your cards are all wonderful! Love that window scene from The Greetery! It worked so well with the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so much creativity, Joyce! And all so different too. I adore the colours behind your die cut deer and your final card for Less is More is beautiful, I love the design of those flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, lots of fantastic projects. I'm not sure I could pick a favourite as they're all wonderful in their own ways. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful floral card! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Eight fabulous cards on a post?!!! And all of them are in different styles! Cute, Cool and pretty- love them all! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Christmas card - I love that background! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards, Joyce! I love your use of our colours with your pretty blooms. The sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great selection of cards. Love the CAS card for The Male Room. Hope to see you again in future challenges. Thanks, Clarissa, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic selection Joyce, love all the beautiful designs.

    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many beautiful cards Joyce! You got me with the pups at the beginning and smiled at the frog, but the surfer WOW! AMAZING and the last with the color block layers of glitter is gorgeous! You really showed off your versatility with different styles, moods and media !

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! So many cards! They are all awesome! Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your surfing card is amazing, love the waves and the silhouettes. Thank you for joining The Male Room sports-challenge, I hope to see you joining our new Birthday challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...