Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Little Weekday Crafting



Hello and happy Wednesday!  I just got the cutest stamp set from Newton's Nook called Holding Happiness, and I just had to ink it up right away and start coloring.

The first card I made is inspired by the colors at Inky Paws #128 and the photo at Fusion Summer.





My next card is inspired by the color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations #498.  Each of those tiny flowers on the package has a little dab of Stickles for fun.






Well, if you are familiar with this stamp set, my third card will not be a surprise.  I could not decide which of the 3 fun images to use, so I used them all!  I am entering this card at AAA Cards #170.






Do you have a favorite of the three cards above? 


Moving on....this next card was inspired by the sketch at The Paper Players #501.  The colors were Copics I had already out on my desk, and I made the little plaid piece using the same markers I used on the balloons.





Last up is a card that I hope will sit in my stash for a long time.  I was inspired by the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches #381 and the stamps are my latest purchase from The Greetery Budding Beauties Summer.  I am happy to report that even though this flower was a 4 step process, it was extremely easy to get everything lined up properly.






Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes, and I will be entering all of these cards over there.



Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. Wonderful cards Joyce! I like the big cake and the gal with the polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun new stamp set! I can see why you needed to use all three versions right away. ;) Great DIY plaid background for your balloons card. Such a pretty hydrangea on your sympathy card - and I hope it stays in your stash for a long time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colorful balloons are fabulous with the Inky Paws challenge as is the package in the Cupcake Challenge colors! Thanks for playing with us at both places!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really on a roll, Joyce! I love every single card so much, especially the cards you created with the 'Holding Happiness' set...so fun! Beautiful sympathy card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the flower! Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for participating in this challenge at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those hidden behind stamps. Fabulous cards. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce, I love that we were thinking alike in coloring our balloons with the challenge colors this week! I like all the extra white space on your card. Thank you for playing along at Inky Paws! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope you don't need that sympathy card any time soon too. It's lovely, as are your other creations. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful post! Each card had something fun to look at! How do you enter so many cards at once from one post? I'm not sure how to get more than one photo at a time linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome craftiness! I am in love with that little plaid piece!! Your card for CC&S is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...so many sweet and wonderful cards! I love that adorable little lady holding that huge package, so much fun trying to think about have stamp sets fit inside!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing cards. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joyce your cards are such a joy! The birthday cards are so lovely and beautifully CAS. Thank you so much for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...