Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Time Out #165...Reminder...Birthday Calories Don't Count








There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by 'DAYS GONE BY'.  There are so many fun ways to interpret this challenge.  We encourage you to be creative.  

Here is something I miss from my younger days....my ability to eat as much ice cream as I want, without any of it ever sticking to my waistline.  Now, I have to trick myself into believing this fun sentiment below.  I used ice cream stamps from Hero Arts and a sentiment from our sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays called Whole Shebang.  There are so many really fun sentiments in this set.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Claire, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. CAS-UAL Fridays Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. So cute! And yes, that sentiment has to be true... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too darn cute and so very true!!! Love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great (and a little sad) interpretation of the challenge, Joyce. I love those wonderful cones that look good enough to eat. Wonderful dimension. perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHole Shebang is one of my Favourite CASual Fridays stamp sets! The problem with this sentiment, of course, is that it stall only applies once a year. ;) And alas, lactose intolerance doesn't help either. :D But enough of that! It's a beautiful card with delicious and calorie-free ice cream! (You could check out the Day of the Month card challenge, as well...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another sweet cone, you're tempting me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks like something I wanne eat for dessert tonight! Love the colours! My one friend in my younger days was italian and they had an italian iceshop. We were the 'testers' for new flavors and recipies, so from spring untill the end of autumn we eat at least 4 icecreams each week... (and stayed the same long and small yougsters...Now I go for max two icecreams in the summer...have had too much and too good icecreams in those days... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great interpretation of Days Gone By Joyce - I used to have a waistline that wasn't affected by ice cream as well. Have always loved that CF sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...