Tuesday, July 7, 2020

CASology Week #371...Pool

 



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is POOL.  Very fitting for a hot summer.

I used these adorable sharks from Paper Smooches Splash, and had them swimming in a pool I made using the MFT Swimming Pool die.  I blended distress oxide then splashed with water to make my pool look more realistic.  Although they look friendly, I still do not think I would want to swim in a pool with 2 sharks.





Now it's your turn.  How does POOL inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer  Claire and the design team.




We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Love this fun, monochromatic design, Joyce! I think we all need this little reminder right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and I love the way they are popping their smiley faces out of the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this? I LOVE the whole design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your fabulous card!!! What a cute shark, those teeth are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm net entirely sure that bigger shark looks totally friendly... :D I love how they are popping up through the waves in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love how the pool is shaped like a heart Joyce! Mama and baby shark are the sweetest!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...