Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Time Out #52...Reminder...Sending Birthday Hugs & Wishes




There is still time to play along with our CASE with a twist challenge at Time Out.  Our inspiration is this gorgeous card from Marjan.



I was inspired again by Marjan's flowers and colors.  I decided to use water directly on my stamps. After inking up my stamps, I sprayed the stamp with water before stamping.


My flowers are from PTI Mum's the Word and the sentiment is from PTI Stylish Sentiments Birthday.


I am linking this card up at Addicted to Stamps and More #186 Anything Goes.


I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.



Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Love that you used that set and it looks so fantastic watered down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design Joyce and the arty look this technique gives to the card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the colors Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce this is really lovely! I love that impressionistic look the flowers have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are beautiful with this technique- lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think your card looks so crisp and that design is one that will allways attrack the eye! Beautiful colours aswell! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...this is just so beautiful. I love your sweet mums in these fabulous colors. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see that mum I think I need to buy this set! GORGEOUS card Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous take on Marjan's card, Joyce! I love the colors you chose for your mums and how you angled your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This technique gives such a pretty, artsy look. Great layout too, very stylish card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the watercolor look from that technique and the little strip of turquoise card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty Joyce - gorgeous colours and a great CAS design! I love how you overlapped the sentiment too - a subtle detail that just completes the design - wonderful! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design of your card, and your take on the inspiration pic is fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM this week :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soft and so stylish, Joyce ... love that angled design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...