Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ColourQ #335....Happy Wishes



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

We have a new set of colors for you this week.  I thought they looked like spring flowers, so that is where I went with the colors.


I recently bought WPlus9 Happy Wishes, and was just itching to ink it up.  I used a combination of WPlus9 (Sweet Nectar, Ocean Drive) and Hero Arts (Orange Soda, Mint Julip) inks for my colors this week.




Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.



Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Well my friend you know I love this set and you card is just gorgeous in this week's colours! I am impressed with how the inks stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these colours just scare me and you make it look so easy, love the CAS design. I am sucker for the right hand corner placement x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty, Joyce! I love how you played with the color combo, and your sentiment is perfection! Putting it on my wishlist right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and I were on the same wavelength this week Joyce!! Love your card, so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours for the flowers and what a "graciouse" sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked the colors with this fun layout and set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what lovely little flowers so beautiful in the colours for ColourQ, Joyce!!!! Love how you've stamped part of the sentiment in black and the rest in green!!!! A beautiful CAS card!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...