Tuesday, March 8, 2016

ColourQ #332....Happy Birthday





If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

We have a new color scheme for you today--week after week, Arielle finds the most beautiful things on the internet, and this week is no exception.

Before I show you my card, I will make my big confession--I did not stamp this card--I bought a set of coloring pages from PTI--all I did to turn this into a card front was a little coloring with my distress markers.


I used Abandoned Coral, Faded Jeans, Cracked Pistachio and Mustard seed distress markers, die cut a happy and fussy cut a stamped birthday.  I also added some texture to my front panel after I colored it.



I guess I don't need to tell you how quickly this card came together.

Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


I am also entering this card over at Darnell's NBUS Challenge #6.  It is my third and final entry there.



Thanks for Visiting





18 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Love your colored new butterflies! I love a card that comes together quickly these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful detail and coloring on the butterflies Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored, Joyce! Love the idea of quick and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Reminds me of the fabric of a tafkan I saw once. Love the circkle way you made tge sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just like the inspiration pic- colouring like this is sooo relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty Joyce! Love the colors in this one. Note to self: Must ink up this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce an absolutely beautiful card for this week, your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I generally run away from any colour challenge that involves Summer Starfruit but I like how you've used it here. Maybe I'll be brave and play along...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring of the butterflies is incredible Joyce, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun way to make a card, Joyce, the images are perfect for this challenge...beautiful coloring! Wishing you a happy Wednesday, yes I am a day behind but at least it is not a week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Joyce. I can see how the photo inspired you with those butterflies. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, Joyce! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stamped or printed, Joyce, your colouring on these butterflies is fabulous ... love how the scripty happy adds to the sense of flutteriness! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just seen this card over at Darnell's NBUS Challenge and discovered that for some reason I've missed this post!!!!
    This is such a fabulous card, Joyce - those butterflies are simply beautiful and your colouring is wonderful - I really like the idea to leave some parts of the butterflies white!!! The sentiment is just perfect and looks great!!!! Really beautiful!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your beautiful butterflies look like they flew right off that vase, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whether stamped or colouring images, your butterflies are gorgeous! A swoon-inducing translation of the inspiration vase. Again, in awe...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...