Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ColourQ #333....Happy Birthday




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

St. Patrick's Day is almost here, and we have a wonderful collection of greens for you to craft with this week.  Great dress, right?



I dug through my stash of paint chips and found one with pretty much exactly all of the greens in this week's color inspiration.



I cut a strip out of the paint chip to create my left border, and then die cut some leaves out of the middle section of the paint chip.



Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.

I am also entering this card at Simon Says Wednesday A Bit O' Green challenge.



Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Looks great ,Joyce! What a perfect card for this weeks colors! Beautiful embosed background and fun way to use the paint chips,I have a huge stack .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joyce and I love the fact that you used paint chips! We don't get them here in the UK any more - at least, I haven't seen them in a long time - have a lovely day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours on you're calming card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inspiration, Joyce, and love your take on it! And it works perfectly for our "a bit o' green" challenge, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of paint chips. Those greens are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your leaves are awesome Joyce and perfect to use the paint chip to support your design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Joyce, Every time I see these leaves, I ask why aren't they in my craft room? Love how you matched the inspiration pic perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this? Love the paint chips and the clean sharp lines of the die cut Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fresh, crisp and PRETTY Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these match perfectly! Love the soothing green. Your embossed background is a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful how you let the colours come back on the side of the card! Love the design! And thank you for the surprise I found in my mailbox; so sweet of you and such a beautiful one!!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paint chip: brilliant! PTI leaf: gorgeous! Response: LOVE!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know, I thought that vertical layer looked a lot like paint chips! What a fabulous idea to use that on your card! I love the die cut leaves (so graphic) and the textured background is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Joyce ... fresh and so wonderfully crisp ... love everything about this delicious card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...