Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ColourQ #330....Just for You



f you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

We have a fun color scheme for you this week--so bright and happy, and it makes me think of spring. I must admit that looking out my window today also makes me think of spring, as we have been having unseasonably warm weather in San Diego.

Anyhow, on to my card...I used PTI Lovely Laurels to create a sweet and simple focal point for my CAS card.  I'll admit that most of this card is white, but there are spots of all four challenge colors as well.





Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Fab way to use all these colours and still make the card CAS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this week's colours and your fabulous CAS take on them! Must find time to play along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the colours beautifully Joyce, I forgot about this set. I really like how you remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this Joyce! What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Joyce! I love how you played with the colors and kept your design CAS...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and so pretty, Joyce ... love how those yummy spring colours really pop against all that delicious white! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and tranquil and still you used all the colours; such a clever way! A beautiful CAS-card again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, all four colors in small doses makes for one fabulous focal point. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so wonderful. Simple, gorgeous, perfect CAS. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors make your CAS card very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh la la...this clean, crisp take on this color combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly stunning Joyce! The white space lets all the fabulous elements and colors shine - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is simple and sweet, Joyce, love that little bird! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful CAS card, Joyce!!! Love it!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...