Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ColourQ #329....Thinking Of You




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

We have a fun challenge for you this week--black and white with ONE spot of color.

I used PTI Stitches and Swirls stamps with a black frame die from Embroidered Borders to create my card.  My spot of color is Distress Ink Abandoned Coral, sponged over some of my stamped flowers.



I am also sending this card to Jennifer McGuire for her Lasting Hearts card drive to send to mothers who have lost a child.


Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting


15 comments :

  1. Beautiful Joyce, those pops of colours work so perfectly with your stamped design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Joyce! Love your choice of coral as your spot of color; it just pops against the black and white. Gorgeous flower stamps. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers and frame were the perfect choice and I love how you added your pop of color! Another really pretty card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how you sponged just a bit of ink over the flowers. I will definitely be casing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty color choice Joyce and what a great frame. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tht frame is a special one and makes it a totally different card; looks so good! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frame was such a great choice and I love the pops of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love coloring flowers that way & haven't done it in a long time. Your card is wonderful, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I love how you've added the colour to the beautiful flowers, Joyce!!! What a great frame, too!!! Lovely!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Joyce! I love the soft color you used on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those framed stitched blooms are gorgeous, Joyce ... love the pops of soft colour over the flower heads! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce....this is simply gorgeous. I love how you added a pop of color with those stitched blooms and that frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Joyce! I love the stitched floral sprays and the sponged pops of color is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the frame and the splash of red :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...