Tuesday, February 9, 2016

CASology Week #184: Valentine




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is Valentine.  With Valentines Day right around the corner, now is a great time to get any last minute Valentine cards made and into the mail.


I decided to go uber CAS this week, with a simple frame of red hearts surrounding my sentiment.  I'm thinking this might be the one that I give to DH this year.

I am going to enter this card in a few other challenges, as there are a lot this week for Valentine's Day:  Just Us Girls #329, CAS on Sunday #76, Simon Says Wednesday: Have a Heart, The Card Concept #48, and AAA Cards #57: Love.






Now, it's your turn.  How does Valentine inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Uniko Studio.





Joyce (that's me)

Guest Designer: Lindsey


Thanks for Visiting



30 comments :

  1. Perfect! A heart frame is the perfect accessory for your sentiment! Love it!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun heart framing! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The little hearts square is so perfect with that sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This heart frame is perfect with your sentiment, and I love, love your CAS design! Fabulous card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the frame of hearts, so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the other comments that the heart frame is just perfect. would you mind sharing who makes the image. I'd like to add it to my stash. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card! I love the sentiment and how perfect it is with your wonderful heart border. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart frame is gorgeous. Perfect CAS card. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Joyce, I love the heart block!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your überCAS-card looks great! Those little repeated hearts work so great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the repeated heart border it makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the repeated heart border it makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..what an awesome CAS card! The repeated hearts are so fun. CUTE! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe this is amazing Joyce! Love that heart block and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super clean and simple Valentine!!! Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that frame of teeny red hearts! CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. CAS at it's best, Joyce--wonderful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CAS at it's best, Joyce--wonderful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautifully CAS, Joyce!!! Love that cute hearts frame!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous CAS Valentine! Love that wonderful heart block!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joyce....this is so sweet. I love your heart block, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Joyce ... this couldn't get any more perfect! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is uber cool, Joyce!! I just LOVE that broad frame of perfectly positioned hearts!! I agree that it's CAS perfection! If you were in the gallery, I would be voting for you! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you got to celebrate in style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful CAS card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Joyce! Snowing here on the right coast after a day of cold starting with -1 in the morning. Supposed to go up to 55 tomorrow - insane. I love this card so much. It's so simple, and so beautiful. I did not get to make enough valentines to go around. I may CASE this one for next year! Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...