Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Time Out #185...Reminder...You're on My Mind

 




There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this photo.  Here is a closer look at the inspiration photo.



I was inspired by the peaceful seaside scene, and so used sponsor stamps Kitchen Sink Seaside Seagull to create a seaside scene on my card.  I fell in love with these wonderful stamps from Kitchen Sink.  They are all multi-step and so easy to line up.  It made it easy to get a card with realistic detail without having to break out my Copic markers.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Claire A. and the Time Out Design Team.  Kitchen Sink Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. This is such a relaxing scene-I want to be there! Love the rolling clouds and the birds flying away....I often look at this when I walk! And what a great job you did layering these stamps, so perfect. And like how you just added that tiny touch of dimension too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Joyce, it makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce that is such a beautiful card! Every time you post its another throw that one in your bag when you come visit! He he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously Tracey and I are expecting you to bring a trunkload of supplies when you can eventually travel! :D These layering stamps are terrific and make for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joyce....Love your stunning scene, those clouds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...