Friday, April 9, 2021

Rainbow Trees

 



There is a bit of a a story to this card...I pulled out an old Poppystamps die called Party Lanterns in order to make a rainbow card for the Poppystamps Challenge #79: Rainbow.  As I was putting the card together, I happened to turn the card front around, and then suddenly, those lanterns looked like rainbow trees.  Perhaps it is because I had the Festive Friday #81: Earth Day (blue, green, trees, sunshine) challenge on my mind.  I added a sun to complete my scene, and now I have a rainbow forest of trees.  My rainbow colors were inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo at Inspired By #169: Spring is Sweet.





That's it for me.  Hoping for a crafty weekend ahead.


Thanks for Visiting


14 comments :

  1. This is fun! They are like polka dots, only better because they're trees! I may like them better this way than as lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to say Happy Birthday!!! Love your rows of cheerful rainbow trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story behind it and how cool now you have 2 ways you now know you can use these dies. Love how you placed the sun and a super fun card, full of sunshine and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see trees and in rainbow, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the rainbow forest from your darling rainbow of trees, Joyce! Who needs frosting? or a cupcake?? Thanks so much for choosing IB's colors today!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card! Love all these fun colors :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They totally look like trees. What a brilliant idea. Love it! So glad you linked up at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your "rainbow trees"!! They are so wonderfully creative and so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see it too, way to stretch your die and I love your rainbow orchard, such a FUN card! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun idea! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lanterns as trees, they are so charming! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design, love the colourful trees.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog this month.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is so stinkin' clever Joyce! They really do look like trees and so pretty in the rainbow colors. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...