Tuesday, April 27, 2021

CASology Week #389...Dear

 







Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is DEAR.

I thought of dear friends, and what fun things I used to do with my friends (before Zoom and pandemic).  I pulled out Dear Best Friend stamps and dies from Picket Fence, and put together this quick and simple card.  To add some color and emphasis to my image, I added just a bit of stenciling behind my die cut image.






Now it's your turn.  How does DEAR inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer Tenia  and the design team.  


Thanks for Visiting



6 comments :

  1. The touch of pink stenciling is just perfect, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love, love love this.....oh I want to shop with you...shoes for me!! I love that image and goes so well with that background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pop of pink with the silhouette, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! The stencilling sets off the silhouette perfectly. Just maybe someday WE can go shopping together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I would love to go shopping with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Joyce and would love to pick up Kim and we could all go s hopping together! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...