Tuesday, April 13, 2021

CASology Week #388...Hello

 




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is 
HELLO.  This is a great prompt for me to make a card just to say hello to a friend who lives far away--or who lives close by but who I can't visit because of Covid.

I die cut a small hello from Simon Says Stamp several times and glued them together to get some dimension.  I stencilled a star burst in the corner, added my dimensional hello and a few gemstones, and my Clean and Simple card was done.





Now it's your turn.  How does HELLO inspire you?

As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer, Asa,  and the design team.  



Thanks for Visiting



7 comments :

  1. The starburst is the perfect accent. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of colours for this corner cluster of elements! The bling adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the starburst stamp-like the one I use from Visible image-used for s many things frim snowflakes to fireworks and just like how you have here-perfect and the colours are winners-vibrant and sure to make someone smile x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the way you used that stamp behind the hello. This card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this says Hello loud and clear! Love your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that CASology has never had Hello as a cue before. Fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...