Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ColourQ #318...Happy Thanksgiving




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   We have a new color scheme for you this week. and it inspired me to make a Thanksgiving card.  How will you be inspired?






I decided to use kraft as my card base, and turned to an old favorite, Harvest Berries for my main image.



Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.



Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. This branch looks great on craft! Love the colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvest Berries is such a great choice for this color combo, and it looks amazing on Kraft! Beautiful card, Joyce!
    Best wishes to you for a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is super stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make so many beautiful cards with Harvest Berries! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colour combination; beautiful card! Wishing you a most Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm going to love this, Joyce ... those gingko leaves are just beautiful in this colour palette! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...