Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CASology Week #173: Pretty




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is Pretty.  

I cannot wait to see what everyone does for this cue word.  So many different ways to approach PRETTY.  I decided to ink up a very PRETTY floral NBUS set from Altenew called Painted Flowers.  I also chose a sentiment with what I thought of as a PRETTY font--Graceful Greetings by PTI.



I water colored the flowers with Distress Ink and then used the Tin Types Impression Plate from PTI on my front panel before popping it up with foam tape.  You can hardly see them in this photo, but I added a few rainstones to the flowers.



Now, it's your turn.  How does Pretty inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Uniko Studio.




Joyce Mehrberg (that's me)
Kymona Tracey (taking a breatk)

Guest Designer: Claire


Thanks for Visiting



23 comments :

  1. This is the epitome of pretty! Love the colours. I have that set and it still hasn't seen ink. Layered sets intimidate me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely pretty :) I also love the subtle embossed BG !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly paired pretty flowers and sentiment! This is just beautiful, Joyce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is definitely pretty. I love those flowers and the soft feel of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Joyce! The sentiment & flowers are perfectly paired and I love the black layer on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Joyce! Perfect for the word pretty but it is .... Gorgeous! Love the die cut and stamped sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card..... lovely colors and the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is MORE than pretty Joyce!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well isn't this just PRETTY!!! :)
    I love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so gorgeous Joyce, I am in love with the wonderful colors you used. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colours and a really pretty card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous touch of sunshine on a chilly day! Your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Given the wintry wonderland we're surrounded with, your card is not only pretty, but PRETTY, plus!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flowers are so "Pretty", Joyce! I love the color combo, and the font on your sentiment is gorgeous! Thank you so much for inspiring us with your beautiful work, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really, really pretty, Joyce! Love those gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous, Joyce!!!! I can still not believe that I haven't ordered that flower stamp set from PTI with my previous order - I love those pretty flowers and you have really used it so beautifully here!!!! The purple and yellow, with the green is such a winning combination and that font of the sentiment is for sure very pretty!!!! Beautiful - LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joyce this is way beyond pretty ... it's gorgeous! I thought at first glance the sentiment had been heat embossed on acetate! Such wonderful dimension - I'm betting the embossing has done this ... works for me every time! LOve those flowers!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with you the sentiment font is pretty and your flower is beautiful I adore the color looks so elegant on your card Joyce ...the embossed BG is stunning on this card
    I just join again after long time Absent..do you like to see my PRETTY card..hope you like it Joyce..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was just about to write that this is the epitome of pretty, Joyce ... and spotted that Ardyth already said it ... I agree with her!! Delicate, soft, feminine ... and simply lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep, absolutely EVERYTHING on this card is pretty! The sentiment, the beautiful flowers, the embossing...sigh, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, Joyce! Pretty layout and I love the font of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...