Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CASology Week #174: Owl




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.  Oh, and if you haven't toured my craft room yet, click here.  What are you waiting for?

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is Owl.  

Some of you may know that I am a bit nutty for owls, mostly because my daughter loves owls.  I have so many owl stamps that it was really difficult to chose just one for this challenge.



I ended up choosing to use one of my Lawn Fawn owls for this card, and stamped him peeking his little owl head into the frames of a film strip.  I colored the owls with Copics, and traced the outline with a T1 marker--I think it gives a little bit of depth to the image.

Now, it's your turn.  How does Owl inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Concord & 9th.




Joyce Mehrberg (that's me)

Guest Designer: Nancy


I am also linking this card up at Lawnscaping #118 In with the Old.




Thanks for Visiting
.

17 comments :

  1. Fab copic colouring the red hearts in the sentiment really pop. I associate owls with you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tie in between your images and the senitment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'cheeky' little owl and how you placed him on various angles on the film strip! Such a charming card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! This is adorable ! Love the little owls peeking in the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute peeking through like that, Joyce. I'm looking at one of the owls you stamped for me, trying to find a good layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww sooooo cute :) love love love this cutoo !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute and I love the sentiment with the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet little owls peeking out on each panel, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you had so many to choose from , I love this little lawn fawn owl peeking around! My father in laws initials were OWL

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love the sentiment with these peeking owl! Another beautiful CAS-card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, that little owl is just soooooo darling, Joyce!!!! Love him peeking out of the film strip!!!! The sentiment is so cute to go with him and I love the lo of your card!!!! Very cute card!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! And the bonus: not one, but three little owls!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, this is darling! Owl playing peek-a-boo! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thought of you when I saw the cue card, Joyce ... I'm just sorry I didn't have time to play along ... especially with these cool snapshots of this cutie pie owl as inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE - and such a super sweet design! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is SO cute, Joyce!! Love how he is peeking from behind the frames! Love how you have placed your sentiment also. I love owls too. I think they are incredible creatures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...