Thursday, November 26, 2015

Tag You're It #35...Merry & Bright



Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.  Happy Thursday to all my friends, far and near.

I have had a wonderful day so far, running in a local turkey trot, puttering around in my craft room and anticipating a Thanksgiving dinner with my family at a local restaurant--i.e. no cooking or cleaning up for me.  This year, as always, I am so very grateful for all my friends in the blogging community, and especially those friends I have actually had the privilege of meeting in person.


There is still time to play along at Tag You're It #35, where we have Tracey's colorful tag to inspire us.  We also have Tracey to thank for all the wonderful tag inspiration she and her guests have provided for the past 25 days.  Click here to start at Day 1 of the 25 Tags of Christmas and be prepared to be inspired.


I was inspired by the red Christmas light on Tracey's tag, as well as the polka dots on her tag.  I used PTI Holiday Lights for my tag, and stamped a background from PTI Confetti Toss for the bottom layer of my tag.

While my Misti was all set up, I made several of these tags in a variety of colors, and will package these up as a little holiday gift set.



I am linking these tags up at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes, Christmas Card Challenges #51 Anything Goes, CAS on Sunday #72 Christmas, AAA Cards #50 Anything Goes and Happy Little Stampers December Challenge: Tag.









Thanks for Visiting




18 comments :

  1. These are so fabulous Joyce - a wonderful holiday gift set! Such great festive colours too! Thanks for linking up to AAA Cards too! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Joyce!! Your tags are delightful, they're so festive and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little tags are so cheerful and festive, Joyce!!!!! Love the idea to make them double tags!!!!! Very cute!!!!
    Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the bright festive colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you must have made so many tags already...but, these look so good aswell...Have a fun long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tags, Joyce! I love those lights. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great Christmas tags, Joyce, in such unexpected colors! We, too, celebrated Thanksgiving at a local restaurant--our new tradition, and we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags. Love all of them. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great collection of bright and festive tags Joyce - I love them!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. More delicious tags, Joyce ... and more gorgeous colour combo's ... they're wonderful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift set of colorful tags, Joyce! Someone will be the lucky recipient. Lucky you - no cooking or clean up. We would have been happy at home but felt if friends were kind enough to invite us, we better accept. It was a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun collection of tags, Joyce! I love this set of Christmas lights and how you brightened up each one with different colors...so fun!
    Thank you so much for your holiday wishes...I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Love all your festive tags and the wonderful colorful lights!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgosh! these are so fun!!! and now look you have a bunch of tags ready to go on the presents! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those strings of lights, Joyce. It must have been fun to choose different colors to stamp them in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous - totally bright and happy tags - so fun! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards - Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...love all your bright and bold gift tags. They are so fun and I love those fabulous lights.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joyce, your tag duos are so beautiful!T he lights and confetti toss are a winning combination!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...